Monthly Archives: July 2015

Wyoming Clerk of District Court

Addresses and telephone numbers for the Clerk of District Court in each Wyoming county. The District Court Clerk is the keeper of all records for divorce papers, adoptions, child custody cases, child support, name changes, probates and guardianships.

Below is a table of the Clerks of District Court for each county in Wyoming

Albany(307) 721-2508P.O. Box 1106
Laramie, Wyoming 82070
Albany Clerk2nd
Big Horn(307) 568-2381P.O. Box 670
Basin, Wyoming 82410-0670
Big Horn Clerk5th
Campbell(307) 682-3424P.O. Box 817
Gillette, Wyoming 82717
Campbell Clerk6th
Carbon(307) 328-2628P.O. Box 67
Rawlins, Wyoming 82301
Carbon Clerk2nd
Converse(307) 358-3165107 North 5th St
Douglas, Wyoming 82633
Converse Clerk8th
Crook(307) 283-2523P.O. Box 406
Sundance, Wyoming 82729
Converse Clerk6th
Fremont(307) 332-1134P.O. Box 370
Lander, Wyoming 82520
Fremont Clerk9th
Goshen(307) 532-2155P.O. Box 818
Torrington, Wyoming 82240
Goshen Clerk8th
Hot Springs(307) 864-3323415 Arapahoe
Thermopolis, Wyoming 82443
Hot Springs Clerk5th
Johnson(307) 684-7271620 W. Fetterman, Ste. 208
Buffalo, Wyoming 82834
Johnson Clerk4th
Laramie(307) 633-4270P.O. Box 787
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82003
Laramie Clerk1st
Lincoln(307) 877-3320925 Sage Avenue
Kemmerer, Wyoming 83101
Lincoln Clerk3rd
Natrona(307) 235-9243115 N. Center St., Suite 100
Casper, Wyoming 82601
Natrona Clerk7th
Niobrara(307) 334-2736P.O. Box 1318
Lusk, Wyoming 82225
Niobrara Clerk8th
Park(307) 527-8690P.O. Box 1960
Cody, Wyoming 82414-1960
Park Clerk5th
Platte(307) 322-3857P.O. Box 158
Wheatland, Wyoming 82201
Platte Clerk8th
Sheridan(307) 674-2960224 S. Main Street, Suite B11
Sheridan, Wyoming 82801
Sheridan Clerk4th
Sublette(307) 367-4376P.O. Box 764
Pinedale, Wyoming 82941
Sublette Clerk9th
Sweetwater(307) 872-6448P.O. Box 430
Green River, WY 82935
Sweetwater Clerk3rd
Teton(307) 733-2533P.O. Box 4460
Jackson, Wyoming 83001
Teton Clerk9th
Uinta(307) 783-0456P.O. Box 1906
Evanston, Wyoming 82931
Uinta Clerk3rd
Washakie(307) 347-4821P.O. Box 862
Worland, Wyoming 82401
Washakie Clerk5th
Weston(307) 746-47781 West Main
Newcastle, Wyoming 82701
Weston Clerk6th
Clerk of District Court

Weston County Courthouse

Whenever you are requesting documents, or inquiring about a case, be sure to have the names of the Parties, as well as the docket number, available to get the fastest service.

Whenever you want a Judge to do something on your divorce, child custody or child support case, you have to file the papers with the Clerk of District Court, not with the Judge.

What can I file with the Clerk of District Court?

Some of the things you should consider filing yourself are notices of a:

  • change in your address,
  • change in your employment, and
  • change of your name.

You may also consider filing a request for child support abatement.  This is a little more complicated,  but many people do it successfully without the help of an attorney.

Finally, you could file a Motion for an Order to Show Cause when your ex does not follow the Court’s orders.

By Steve Harton

Steve Harton is a family law attorney in Wyoming.

photo by: